Saturday, December 12, 2009

Raymond | Milano Photography Riverside,Corona Family Photographer

Raymond Girls

It's blogging time again and we are on a roll, roll, roll :) I've got lots of orders going in and lots of galleries going up....
I've got lots of little elves' helping me out this weekend to get stuff done....."hubby elf" is doing lots of legwork LOLOLOL
Thanks hubby.....

In the meantime I thought I would post a couple cute one's from the Raymond Family...these girls were SUPER excited when I arrive and were fun to work with...we met at their home for an early morning session and we just toodled around their house looking for good light and cute spots. Their dad really wanted to keep it casual and fun, more lifestyle-like and sometimes that definitely works out the best...and this was for sure one of those times.....thanks for being so cute and fun girls :)

I really liked this little spot with the surfboard....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Happy Saturday`

0 comments: