Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Portrait Party | Milano Photography Riverside Portrait Photographer

Lake Hills Elementary
Portrait Party

Busy. Busy. Busy.....but not forgotten :) Okay everything I have is coming out this week....It's been super crazy around here but all my processing is getting "wrapped up" (no, no pun intended LOLOLOL) So if you you are waiting on proofing galleries, we are almost finished up :)
The Lake Hills Gallery -Group 1 is loading as we speak and group 2 is to follow. So, while we wait, I thought I would post a couple random photos from our FUN portrait event. Thank you to all my helpers and to all the AWESOME families who participated....
The link below will get you to my website and the gallery will be available via the Online Proofing Menu.....ENJOY



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Joyfully-

0 comments: