Saturday, August 22, 2009

Heidi+Erick | Wedding Journal {Milano Photography|Riverside Photographer}

"Wedding Journal | Part One"

I am currently in the process of preparing this couple's wedding previews and proofs, but I had to take a moment to post this particular Favorite Preview of mine that I am ordering as a huge gallery sample. I loved this candid moment, and I really wanted to share it.....there was just something about this particular completely candid moment that captivated me....It's moment's like this that scream emotion....

Heidi and Erick are a great definition of the word "Soulmate" Just being around them brings a certain "joy" to your soul.
They have that type of relationship that can be defined by the words: honesty, friendship, commitment and passion....I believe they are buried within each other's souls....

I will be adding to this post over the next few days, so please come back and visit soon and feel free to leave your comments for this wonderful couple :)


Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This picture is absolutely undescribable(is this a word?)!!!!! They both look AWESOME!!!! Soul mates for sure!
Love 4-EVER. Amen.

Meredith said...

This is such a beautiful picture!

Fred said...

Wow! What a great photo to have as a memory of your wedding day! Amazing!

Kendra said...

What gorgeous pictures of you both! They capture beautifully your happiness that day...even if everything didn't go as planned! ;) Can't wait to see more!

Unknown said...

Quite amazing Milano wedding it was!! It was my dream to have the destination wedding Rome but because of the budget we couldn’t make it. But our Rome inspired wedding at a nearby event space NYC was just so amazing. Even all of the guests loved my day.