Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Rocio + Nick {Milano Photography | Riverside Photographer

"Passion"
I really can define this wonderful couple with these words:

Connected
Passionate
Fun
and of course "Engaged"

Part of the reason I love Balboa is the various aspects of shooting space. There are some beautiful areas of hidden light and neat buildings and this engagement session was no exception to the possibilities ;) Rocio and Nick were absolutely up for anything and I would say as long as they were together, it didn't matter. We had a super good time walking around down there and finding some different places to shoot and had some great laughs. I am really looking forward to their wedding in September. I can only imagine how beautiful their day will be....I mean seriously, with that much love does anything else matter...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

April said...

I love the black and white textured images...they are timeless and beautiful.