Sunday, October 26, 2008

.Sunday Post.

.Homecoming.

First off, does anyone think the week went by super quick?  I feel like I was just putting up last Sunday's post LOLOL :)

I absolutely cannot believe how fast these kids are growing up.  This is my nephew, Tyler and I'm telling you it was just yesterday he was the ring bearer at our wedding.....He is a Freshmen at Chino Hills High and they had their homecoming last night......The GORGEOUS girl at his side, is Carolyn, a long-time friend way back from kindergarten.  Her mom was telling me stories of photographs she has of them at like the age of 9.....Now that's a history!!!!  It's cool to see them now in High School and it was even more cool that I got to take some photos of them before they left for the dance.They looked awesome all dressed up.  Oh, and did you guys get a look at those shoes!!!!! Those are AWESOME!!!! Tyler has a GREAT group of friends, and every single one of them looked fantastik.  I hope you guys all had a blast last night, and I hope you all enjoy making memories in your first year of High School :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: