Saturday, October 4, 2008

.Choices.

I just had an ordering appointment with this lovely couple and they LOVED their 
photographs :) I really, really enjoyed the appointment. Their hospitality is unbelievable, and they have a GORGEOUS home and family!!!! They have photos of their family displayed throughout their home....TOTALLY my style. You all know how I feel about "Life being Art" right? Well, they ordered some very elegant enlargements to add to the already beautiful decor in their home.
They have pretty much narrowed down their choices. However, choosing between
the color version and the ever-popular Milano Photography signature BW is still lingering for them.......so, since I wanted them to be able to view them together so that they are making the best choice for their needs, I thought I would share with everyone :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Which would you choose ;)

1 comments:

Dena_Sorensen said...

Both are beautiful! I think I lean towards the black and white myself....so classic.