Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ricky & Kristine Wedding Journal | Milano Photography Riverside Wedding Photographer

Wedding Journal
Part I

At Last.....one of my favorite couples. There are ABSOLUTELY NO WORDS to describe this wedding event. Ricky and Kristine were calm, calm, calm and incredibly organized. Aside from all that, the love they have for each other can be deeply felt by anyone who is around them. They are a very, very outgoing couple. Their wedding took place at at the gorgeous
St. Dennis Church in Diamond Bar--just beautiful. I loved this couple's willingness to go on location for some private
Bride and Groom photo session time. It really allowed us to capture some great moments. They decided to go down to La Verne for their photo time, and it was a PERFECT choice. Lots of great light, and it was peaceful and quiet. Their reception was
out-of-this world with sheer elegance. Oh, and I have to mention their incredible families. They were just as amazing as the Bride and Groom. Here are their previews, and some of my favorites...and I mean just "some" their ENTIRE gallery is ginormous and their Journal is simply amazing. Enjoy for now-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Gorgeous Church
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved their cake cut!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ricky & Kristine-
you are an amazing couple, You are destine for a LifeTime of Happiness

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Natalie,you've done an amazing job at showing how amazing this day was for us. I always knew that I would get the best from you! Thank you!

April said...

More beautiful work!