Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Camacho|Milano Photography-Riverside,Orange County Portrait Photographer

DownTown Disney

I am working on this online gallery, and realized I didn't preview this session, and just had to get them up to share. This is Anthony and his DARLING daughters...aren't they simply the cutest!!!!. With all the chaos during the holidays, he decided to wait until after Chirstmas to have a photo session and catch some time bonding with his girls. We met at Downtown Disney, and toodled around and captured some great moments. Let me tell you.....OH YES THE SASS!!!! and if you guys know me at all, I LOVE it when those little one's show me the SASS :) These girls are super sweet and very well behaved. GREAT LOCATION!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Isn't she just beautiful ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks for a Great Session-

0 comments: