Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Family | Milano Photography Riverside Family Photographer

Family Session
Part II

Okay, I realized I forgot to post this family's previews. Their gallery went live today, but I forgot to blog it LOLOL. In any case, remember the headshots a few posts back ??? Well, here is the preview from their session. This group wanted something "different" and I suggested this little location spot, and I think it suited them perfectly ;) This was a GREAT family to work with. The kiddos were totally, totally fun and easy to work with. The littlest guy was not feeling his best, but was a total trooper and a super QT!!! I had fun with these, I'm sure you can all tell ;)

The Wood Family
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The Squyres Family
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The Guiterrez Family
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


You are all wonderful families, thank you for all the fun-

0 comments: