Friday, June 12, 2009

Heidi+Erick {Milano Photography|Riverside Photographer}

Aren't they adorable....this couple had a major connection!!!! They were super easy-going and great to work with. We decided to take some E-Session photos in DownTown Disney. They have some great park-like areas and the enviornment and the atmosphere is perfect....Amazing couple, and I can't wait for Wedding Day!!!!


It's all about that moment they don't know I'm watching them.....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Of Course I loved finding this little location goodie ;)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I Love these pictures! They are all so nice. I especially love the first one and the third one (black & white). You did an awesome job Natalie!

p.s. This is NOT Kyle blogging. Somehow he gets his name on all the computer stuff and I don't know how to change it. :( It's MARLENA! :)

MEREDITH said...

YOUR PICS CAME OUT GREAT!