Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Danielle | Spokesmodel {Riverside Senior Photographer}

{Senior Special}

Danielle is one of Milano Photography's Senior Spokes models.  I thought I would share a couple of her photos from her Balboa spokes model session.  She's got a SUPER attitude, and great personality.  I feel so fortunate to have her representing us this season.  As usual, I couldn't resist a few extras from her session because I just couldn't choose.
And just a little side note to everyone: A yearbook photo is a yearbook photo, but you can choose something "YOU.NIQUE" to capture who you are your senior year ;)  Call us anytime for questions or to book your senior session in advance. 

Oh, and a little something extra:  Be the first senior to book for the 2010 Graduating class and receive 24 additional complimentary wallets!!!!  And Danielle can receive goodies as well ;)



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: