Thursday, July 26, 2007

ONE...

I just couldn't wait to post this collage!!!! I also really wanted to thank the Steen's for allowing Milano Photography to photograph their family. Lucas is an exceptionally great lttle boy. Their proofing session was this evening, and they chose awesome, awesome prints. They also chose a collage I designed with each of them and their son....which I will post that one later, too!!! They had their cake pictures framed and matted and had everyone sign the mat so that Lucas has something to remember his 1st Birthday by.....it looks really great. I know that Lucas's grandma is waiting patiently, in Florida, to view some of the great shots of her grandson, so I hope this will be a nice treat for her and all the Steen's Family and Friends until I get the proofs uploaded for them :) Thank you, again, to the Steen Family!!!!

0 comments: