Monday, July 2, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday - Lucas

This is Lucas....I don't even know where to begin with this little guy and his family. All I can really say is FUN and WONDERFUL. I had such a great time photographing this little man and his mommy and daddy. They welcomed me with huge open arms and were up for any type of photgraphs. I took little Lucas a cake and it didn't last but one second before he dove in!!!! It was so cute watching him. This is just one for his mommy to check out and perhaps share with his grandma in Florida who I am certain would love to see her grandson. I, of course, have so many more to post, but I wanted to give them a sneak peek......Happy Birthday to Lucas and thank you to the Steen Family for allowing me to share this event with you. Keep checking back for more awesome photos.

0 comments: