Saturday, October 17, 2009

Haley Family | Milano Photography Riverside Family Photographer

"A Day in Laguna"

I can't believe how big this little one is getting!!! I have been photographing Little Miss "M" since her first birthday photos, and she just keeps getting cuter and cuter....WHAT A DOLL and WHAT A SWEET SWEET PERSONALITY. This family is super connected and great to work with. This year we decided to head down to Laguna for their holiday session, and it suited them perfectly. Even got into the water a bit LOLOLOL. I am putting their gallery together, so I thought I would post a couple previews while it loads :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you Haley Family for another Super Session-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these! Natalie, you did a fantastic job.

April said...

I adore the image of the little girl with her daddy. Just precious!