Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pretty Miss "A" {Milano Photography| Riverside Photograher}

"Is Two"

I had the pleasure of photographing this little cutie pie for some 2-year portraits.....she is soooooo dang cute and she's got the cutest little personality to match....we spent some time on location then met up a few weeks later at their home to finish up our session for some Lifestyle Portraiture.....(which I will previewing some of those as well) I am getting ready to order this families proofs, and as you all know, I have a habit of posting as I order, so keep checking back and you can see some more of this cute-patoot....Thank you to the Lopez family for being willing to have their session on location....it was super fun and the location was perfect.
I have been receiving inquiries regarding promoting the free prints for comments, so we are back to giving away free prints based on comments received, so after you view feel free to write a little something so we can give away our prints :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


and this is my personal favorite.....one pooped out two-year old and isnt' she just precious....
Photobucket

0 comments: