Monday, March 30, 2009

Little Miss A. {Milano Photography}

{Cake Smasher Session}

I TOTALLY LOVE these Cake-Smasher Sessions!!!!! and I can't even believe this cutie patootie is already turning ONE!!!!
Her mommy brought her back to me for one-year portraits, and of course I had to bring in a CAKE....
She is the sweetest little thing. We had a hard time keeping her still, of course, but no matter, spending time with her was amazing. And, of course, as soon as the cake came out she sat PERFECTLY still LOLOLOL....happy birthday little one and I hope your family enjoys these sneak peeks of your session.....proofs are almost ready :)


Keep watching my blog, I am going to be introducing a promotion on one-year cake smashers!!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Just a reminder to leave your comments and your names. Right now, Clients are receiving complimentary portraits!!!! Five comments receives a 5x7 and once 8 is received a complimentary 8x10 will be received by this little one and her family :)

6 comments:

Alison said...

These pictures are absolutely adorable! Thank you Natalie! As always, you have done an exceptional job!

KFuj said...

Alison- your daughter is go cute! I love the one year birthday cake pictures the best!! Thanks for sharing- Kat

Susie said...

She is beautiful Allison! And what am awesome job on the pictures. Classic.

Sarah+2girls said...

So adorable! I love these pictures!

Unknown said...

What great photos! She is just precious!!!

Misty said...

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing, these are great!