Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Bradshaw's





TOTALLY FUN !!!!!! This family was so unbelievably warm and welcoming. This was a super fun session. We captured some family history during this session with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles and some fun, fun cousins. The Bradshaw boys were not crazy about my taking their photographs, but it wasn't long before they decided that some photographs with their favorite hobby might be okay :) And their sister, what a sweetie, sweetie, sweetie. Nicholas went to preschool with her, and her mommy wound up being Nicholas's Kindergarten teacher. We are so lucky to have her!!!! Awesome teacher, Awesome school :) I even got to meet Lexy, the family's Golden Retriever. She is the coolest most loving dog. I just can't believe how lucky I am to have such wonderful clients.....this family just proves it. I have so many great photographs to show this family, I can't wait to share with the extended family as well...especially some with dad and his sisters!!!! Thank you to the Bradshaw's and their extended family for being so AWESOME and welcoming me into your home....and keep checking for a couple more "sneek peeks"

0 comments: