Monday, November 19, 2007

The Aungst Family


I photographed the Aungst family last weekend.....this is actually my sister-in-law and her beautiful husband and children. I am an only child, and when I came into this family, I gained so much. This family is unbelievably AMAZING. Tim and Lisa and these kids are a huge part of our lives. My children are growing up with these kids, and how lucky are my husband and I to have such phenomenal role models for our children. My heart overflows with friendship and respect for Tim and Lisa. I couldn't have ever had a sister that means more to me than my sister-in-law.
Our thoughts and prayers are with them and the extended Aungst. Tim lost his father to cancer, just yesterday.
Tim and Lisa, thank you for always being there for us and the kids~

0 comments: